There are over 50 OPEN HOUSESthis weekend in area code 76244 of North Fort Worth.Click here to view them. If you would like a private showing at another time, call me at 817-312-5621Have a
Tips For Keeping Your Financing Approval Good Through The Entire Home Buying Process
Once you get that pre-qualification letter, you are off to the races getting your new home. Keep these things in mind so you don't get held up with underwriting right at the finish line:
• Do keep the process moving by responding to your loan officers’ requests for documentation as soon as possible. This will minimize the stresses as closing approaches.
• Do continue to make all of your rent or mortgage payments on time.
• Do stay current on all existing accounts.
• Do be prepared to explain any irregular deposits in your bank account.
• Do convey questions or concerns you have as they develop
• Do Not make any major purchases (appliances, furniture, car, boat, etc.)
• Do Not apply for any new credit • Do Not make any changes to your credit profile
• Do Not change bank accounts
• Do Not make unusual deposits into your bank accounts or move money from one account to another
• Do Not change jobs