You've got your buyer, you've entered into a contract and you're well on your way to selling your home. Then, all of a sudden, things take a turn. The momentum is broken and it all begins to.
5 Tips For Getting Your Home Ready To Sell This Spring
Spring is Here!
The bradford pears are in full bloom in North Texas and it's time to get your homes ready for the real estate market.
Here are 5 tips for you to get on right now before you put your home on the market.
1. Clean the Home-Spring clean top to bottom-windows, baseboards, fan blades and more.
2. Donate old furniture - Remove any access furniture to make room. Minimize your decor.
3. Declutter-room-by-room clearing out all excess. Pay special attention to your closets, pantry, garage, and home offices.
4. Depersonalize-Remove family photos and personal items. Make it look like a model.
5. Yardwork-Refreshen your landscaping- mulch, power wash, and trim. Don't forget your garage. It might be your storage area. Clean it out.... you are moving anyway. Get a short-term storage unit.
Call me today for neighborhood or real estate information.
Lisa Grissom, Associate Broker/Realtor
eXp Realty, LLC
Latest Blog Posts
What To Do This Weekend In Under 30 45 Minutes From KellerTraffic permitting you can buzz to downtown Dallas in let's say, less than 45 minutes. There is so much to do in Dallas that you will