You've got your buyer, you've entered into a contract and you're well on your way to selling your home. Then, all of a sudden, things take a turn. The momentum is broken and it all begins to.
Tips For Keeping Your Financing Approval Good Through The Entire Home Buying Process
Once you get that pre-qualification letter, you are off to the races getting your new home. Keep these things in mind so you don't get held up with underwriting right at the finish line:
• Do keep the process moving by responding to your loan officers’ requests for documentation as soon as possible. This will minimize the stresses as closing approaches.
• Do continue to make all of your rent or mortgage payments on time.
• Do stay current on all existing accounts.
• Do be prepared to explain any irregular deposits in your bank account.
• Do convey questions or concerns you have as they develop
• Do Not make any major purchases (appliances, furniture, car, boat, etc.)
• Do Not apply for any new credit • Do Not make any changes to your credit profile
• Do Not change bank accounts
• Do Not make unusual deposits into your bank accounts or move money from one account to another
• Do Not change jobs
Fifth generation Texan, originally from a small town North of Dallas, currently in Fort Worth, Texas. Serving all of DFW. My goal is to help you reach yours by providing exceptional service through ho....
Latest Blog Posts
What To Do This Weekend In Under 30 45 Minutes From KellerTraffic permitting you can buzz to downtown Dallas in let's say, less than 45 minutes. There is so much to do in Dallas that you will